Mrs. Juliet W.G Nyaga
Chief Executive Officer
The Karen Hospital
Mrs. Juliet Nyaga has over 18 years of professional experience in Leadership, Research and Health care Operations and Management.
She brings this wealth of knowledge and experience to provide strategic leadership and transformative energy to the Hospital especially at this time when we are going through a lot of challenges associated with the Covid 19 Pandemic.
She holds a Master of Public Health degree – Epidemiology (MPH) from Tulane University,
School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine, (New Orleans, LA, USA) A Degree of Bachelor of
Science (BSc) Biology and a Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Psychology from the
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Massachusetts, USA.
Professional Certifications in:
– Epidemiology of HIV/AIDS, John Hopkins University,
– Prince 2 Project Management Foundation & Practitioner
– Certification, at The International Centre for Leadership and
– Corporate Governance Certification,
– Executive Leadership for Healthcare Professionals, Cornel University.
Her journey with The Karen Hospital began at inception in the year 2006, holding several
Managerial responsibilities, designing and leading strategic projects that have greatly
transformed the Hospital’s operational efficiencies and delivered delightful service to our
clients and stakeholders among them: